Saturday, August 28, 2004

on failing. ever since i entered school here i've been thinking about this. failing is something i'll have to get used to in this profession. i know that sounds horrible. because it is horrible. but this is a reality. i won't be able to help everyone because if it's written for them then so be it. ofcourse that won't deter me from trying because what could be more rewarding than trying to preserve human life? rewarding as in for myself. not necessarily the best way to stack up for the last day. what i plan to do is fail, not as a professional, which may or may not let me believe that failing is part of trying to win. let's see how this works out. until then i do plan to pass. make dua for me inshAllah. God knows i need to. today is the last day of my 1st year of m.b.b.s. at fumc. nice eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home