Tuesday, August 24, 2004

every afternoon there is a maddening drive i have to make. i was beleagured by my own problems today and i missed the u-turn i make to get out. on my way back i was in the turning lane [any lane can be a turning lane in pakistan...they don't care about such minutiae] so this fella who's clearly in the wrong lane himself tries to signal to me that i was going wrong. i concluded a little late but still that i was in the wrong lane too. trying to be a jerk that he was [yes, i had all his life's details worked out during a traffic jam] he tried to lecture me by cutting me off half way [it was really slow that day] so he could directly look at me. what do i do at this time? i motion to him that i can't hear him and look the other way. he was vexed. slightly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home