Friday, August 20, 2004

much to my disappointment most people i've come across don't know what they are saying in their prayers. it's a sad state to be in especially when one claims to pray 5 times a day. that's you not knowing what you're saying. i looked up the meaning at http://www.islamicity.com/Mosque/salat/salat9.htm and thought i would cut and paste because some might not even bother looking at it at all. yo don't be that lazy. know what you're doing. i'm such a closet molvvvi.

(I)Allah is Great.

(A) Praise and glory be to you O Allah. Blessed be Your Name, exalted be Your Majesty and Glory. There is no God but You.

(B) I seek Allah's shelter from Satan, the condemned.

(C) In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

(D) Praise be to Allah, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds;
Most Gracious, Most Merciful; Master of the Day of Judgement
Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek,
Show us the straight way,
the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace,
Those whose(portion) is not wrath,
And who go not astray.

(E) "Glorified is my Lord, the Great".

(F) Allah Listens to him who praises Him"

(G) "Our Lord, praise be for you only".

(H) "Glorified is my Lord, the Exalted"

(I) O my Lord forgive me and have Mercy on me"

(J) "All our oral, physical and monetary ways of worship are only for Allah. Peace, mercy and blessing of Allah be on you, O Prophet. May peace be upon us and on the devout slaves of Allah. I testify that there is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is His slave and messenger".

(K) "O God send your mercy on Muhammad and his posterity as you sent Your mercy on Abraham and his posterity. You are the Most Praised, The Most Glorious".

(K) "O God, send your Blessings on Muhammad and his posterity as you have blessed Abraham and his posterity. You are the Most praised, The Most Glorious".

(L) "Our Lord, grant us the good of this world and that of the Hereafter and save us from the torture of hell.

(M) Peace and mercy of Allah be on you".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home