Monday, August 23, 2004

the other day i stopped at a red light. you know, what you're supposed to do at a red light. and this car came up from behind and hit me. no damage was done to the drivers or the cars. alhumdulillah. as i stepped out to check the rear of my car the driver of the car behind me got out. i didn't even say anything and he said in urdu that i shouldn't have stopped. now from what i know from my past experience, it's never a good idea to even bother with people like that. after another sleepless night i just wasn't in the mood for it. armed with my meanest face which is my usual face according to some i started up my urdu. at the end the guy just said something like ok no damage was done and seemed sorry enough. and i let it go. that's getting harder and harder to do. i'm don't consider myself an uptight person but i'm tending towards one alas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home