Tuesday, August 22, 2006

for the first time in my life a friend of mine has given up on me. i don't make friends easily. it takes me time to decide i want to trust someone. this doesn't mean i'm not friendly. although my sister would think otherwise. but the people i consider friends are only a few although i'll call you a friend the moment i meet you. so this friend of mine who was my only friend in pakistan over the past few years is caught up in all that is said about me. and has decided he no longer wants to be friends. people have the ability to hurt you so much without even knowing. i hope i forget how this feels soon

6 Comments:

Blogger Ol' Baby said...

who is it. is it the person who i was mad at this summer?

August 22, 2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger maryam said...

it was a long summer. you were mad at several people. but, yes

August 22, 2006 6:51 PM  
Blogger Ol' Baby said...

yea- he sucks anyway. but i am sorry that you're hurt.

August 23, 2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger koonj said...

Don't hurt, chai. May your wound heal quickly.

August 23, 2006 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it big monkey?

August 23, 2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger maryam said...

hbiddy, it's alright, i'm over it
koonj, thanks, it did!
ism, yeah
crayon, thanks, you're right, i meant from school. the briefness of my blogs was bound to get me in trouble

November 01, 2006 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home