Thursday, August 17, 2006

today i worked my ass off. look. no ass. i studied for 3 hours [that's, 3 productive hours] straight although my friends were beckoning me to waste my time with them. when i got home i had the rest of the day homework/study free. raf had a playdate so i tagged along with smalls and raf to "day spend" with my other cousin whose got 4 munchkins. there was turmoil. there were tribulations. all in one afternoon. also watched mi3 which was hot. and now i'm planning on taking a warm shower and watching casablanca. thanks to broheme's recent classic movie madness. alhumdulillah life is good

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"today i worked my ass off. look. no ass."

I know absolutely no one who is funnier than you in so few words. Hai I am going to nazar your sense of humour.

August 17, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger baj said...

rear window! i vote for rear window!

August 17, 2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger baj said...

aye, it is. great classic that you should check out if you haven't already. and yo, i called you last night - did ye get my message?

August 18, 2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger maryam said...

baji, mmm nah thanks i don't like scary stuff

August 21, 2006 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home