Wednesday, March 29, 2006

talking to a friend of mine today we were discussing fruits and vegetables. guess old people do that now. we were talking about how much we enjoy fruits. some are so expensive and you have to eat them sparingly but you can't pass it up. and then we came to that fateful fruit the papaya. ooo how i dislike thee intensely. has anyone else been deluded by it? has anyone else gone to someone's house thinking they are mangos peeled and cut into beautiful succulent pieces of yellow/orange flesh and placed in a huge collection in a bowl for you waiting to be assailed? yeah well i have and it wasn't pretty finding out that i had been cheated

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES. Me. They LOOK so gorgeous but they are so tasteless. It's like eating orange water. ainveen.

March 29, 2006 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAACK! I HATE hate HATE papaya. Dammit! Yes, it's highly bothersome when you mistake them for mangoes (mmmmm, MANGOES...).

March 29, 2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger Ol' Baby said...

OOOH. that's happened to me before. I HATE that. HATEDIT! happens all the time in pk. guess what happened today? I overestimated the power of the prune and i ate like 6..needless to say i got an emergency call from my friend RHea!! ugh...

March 29, 2006 8:45 PM  
Blogger Chantale said...

HBIDDY hahahahaha oh my God I cant breathe!

AS far as fruits ( fru eats) I am not a fan of the papya or the mango.
BUT I did mistaken an olive for a Grape and was very sad at the result (I was pretty young)

April 02, 2006 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home