Thursday, March 23, 2006

alright so you know when you do something stupid. like in a burst of trust you tell someone something another person said to you about them. and you do the very stupid thing and take names. and then you realize how very very very stupid you were. and you don't know how to fix it. and then that loss you feel. the loss of trust from the person who initially told you something about that person. then in a fit of guilt you tell the person who initially told you something about that person what you did. and that feeling. yeah. i'm feelin' it. stupid stupid stupid! if i wasn't so tired i would smack my own forehead. i need to get out of this high school way of life and quit looking for outside confirmation. knowwhadamsayin yaar?

6 Comments:

Blogger Omar said...

I so understand Chai! Being as leaky as a sieve when it comes to keeping secrets or keeping my mouth shut in trust, I stop listening when people confide in me! This is an awful thing to say I know; but the key is to figure out the trail! Is there any way the person who you have told what you didn't want them to know will ever meet up with the person mentioned? If so ... run for the hills girl , if not youre safe for...now. Seek forgiveness and never trust anyone with third party info ever again.

March 23, 2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger Omar said...

p.s I like your Dubai pictures hope u had a relaxing time!

March 23, 2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Chantale said...

OMG are you talking about me!!!!
I knew it shouldnt have told you anything... wait no I am the beans spiller arent I ... ME AND MY BIG MOUTH!!!! NO I cant take all this pressure! FROM THIS DAY FORWARD I SHALL NEVER SPEAK AGAIN... except when I have something to say

March 24, 2006 6:53 PM  
Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

hahah why do i get the feeling ive read a similar blog before also ahah i thought i had gone to a previous archive by mistake

March 25, 2006 3:20 AM  
Blogger Ol' Baby said...

chan is the biggest bean spiller. i love making her do it. in front of everyone. and then laughing at her!!! *HUGGIE*

March 25, 2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger Chantale said...

jeeeeeeeez hbiddy ....dont tell everyone!

March 27, 2006 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home