Friday, March 24, 2006

jummah mubarak and g'morning. i am an old lady. there is no fighting it any longer. i read with my lips moving and i don't care! sometimes if i'm mad at someone i will look at them and just read a small surah to myself but look at them in a not nice way to make it look like i'm saying mean things to them under my breath. i am getting sneakier with age. and i like to do pointless things even more instead of maturing into a fine young lady i will just skip the not so fun part and chill out in old lady life for that is the good life

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you say you're old, you're right.

It's your choice.

In the words of the late George Burns, "You can't help getting older, but you never have to get old".

I'll OD on morphine before I'll allow decrepitation.

July 02, 2006 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home