Wednesday, June 01, 2005

i'm so drowsy right now. thanks to some antihistamines. so i was at the dermatologist earlier because i was mad itchy all over. inside my elbows and behind my knees and on my knuckles i was getting these hives. in the middle of all the scratching, redness, swelling and warmth i called up mummy wanting to speak to abu ji to make sure that none of the medications would react badly with the immunosuppressants. meanwhile s mammi was talking to the doctor. and after a little while regarding my abu ji he says. and i quote. he was a dermatologist at PIMS. i remember him. he was a very handsome man. he had bright blue eyes
AAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
ok for one i can never get used to people saying my parents are attractive although it's happened enough times. second, abu does not have blue eyes. but i really didn't want to break it to him right then. still oh so funny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home