Sunday, December 26, 2004

english translation of duas for studying is from jannah.org the transliteration to these duas is also available there

In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Kind

DUA BEFORE STUDYING
O Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.
O Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You.
O Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You.
(O Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid.

DUA AFTER STUDYING
O Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied.
(O Allah!) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it.
(O Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid.

DUA WHILE STUDYING SOMETHING DIFFICULT
O Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.

DUA FOR ANXIETY
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being oppressed by men.

DUA FOR DISTRESS
O Allah! It is Your mercy that I hope for so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs. None has the right to be worshipped except You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home