Monday, October 04, 2004

i believe a regiment of extensive napping is in order and a big fatty fat fat thank you goes out to my lahore fam. actually this is going to turn into a thank you note so it's too bad for you fellow pushy bloggers who want real updates but this is for the family
----------
taya and tai, you really know how to throw a party under a tent and in a pool and at the poolside and host my random naps
r phupo et al, thanks for the gifts and the laughs
z phupo and uncle, where do i begin? from feeding me relentlessly to making me study for my anatomy exam you did it all this weekend
chachoo and chachi, advice, forbidden roadside chat, beauty parlor antics and churiyaan mmm you're too cool
ushi et al, thanks for taking me to that sketchy place to get a memory card. i know that trip was for me me me and i like that about you. and for working so hard to take care of everyone abdullah et al, could you guys stop being so cute cause it's starting to hurt my cheeks smiling at your cheeks and your accents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home