Friday, September 24, 2004

my walk every evening consists of margalla hills on my right and ends at faisal masjid. when i walk back with margalla hills on my left on my right i pass the rest of the neighborhood. among those homes is a house with a much tended yard. the grass is always trip with a velvet look to it. the border is made up of bushes of flowers. now if you look closesly enough. say you're walking a foot away from the edge of that person's property you can see red chilli peppers planted intermittently. stuff like that always cracks me up. i'm so fortunate to have such a scene play in front of me making my walk easier. oh and i do have gardner envy. my grandparents' new mali baba is on the older side and it remains a mystery to me what it is exactly that he does for their garden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home