Sunday, September 26, 2004

day before yesterday i had an ugly moment. i was at the airport with ezze and smalls to pick up t khala and h mamoo. with the excitement of recieving them at the airport building. for some unknown reason i enjoy being there when someone comes from a long journey. we were trying to locate uncle z, raf, s mami and fam. it was early. it wasn't too crowded. we were lurking at the edges. just as i spotted s mami and fam ezze points towards them and we change directions to walk directly to join them. as we do this my hand is grazed by another man's hand. i would blame myself for swinging my arms as i walk but that can be eliminated since i wasn't walking fast enough for that to happen. i would say that it was a mistake on his part but that is not so either because his shoulders weren't even close to mine. so that means this man made it a point to intrude into my personal space and touch me. stuff like that sickens me. even though there was enough space around him to not allow that to happen and i wasn't paying attention to anyone else except my family members that we had just seen he did that with the wrong intentions. such actions are quite perverse. as i realized what had happened it was all too late and i tried to pretend that it didn't happen. what i wanted to do in actuality is turn around. snap kick his spine at the level of the xiphoid process. send him reeling to the ground. step on his neck to keep him pinned. grab his wrist that he found so victorious as he touched the back of my hand with it. pull his arm up with his elbow extended. as the shoulder joint would make the arm perpendicular to the ground twist his wrist clockwise. while the hand was bent at the wrist joint i would press ever so slightly and keeping things under control to let him know that he didn't have a chance until it was ready to snap. and as i twisted it more and more i would scream to him about how i prayed that Allah swt would smite thee down and those alike for touching without permission. a little much? yo that's how i felt right then. my anger subsided after i saw my family but it really is disgusting. i hope when i grow up i will be a good muslim. besides my knowledge of the human body. or my martial arts skills. i would really like to work on dampening my reactions to such appalling situations. because i'm afraid one of these days i will act on it and nothing good will come of it. it's just that something like that i hate because i'm powerless to do much about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home