Tuesday, August 08, 2006

mc tagged me. this is my one and only so like it
10 things you don't know about me
1. i'm not afraid of dying - just of not pleasing Allah swt
2. i like to share other people's things - not mine
3. i don't speak chinese - but i want to live in china
4. i enjoy fruit - more than any other food
5. i wish i could teleport - right now would be good
6. i love to dance - usually alone in my room
7. i want my feet bare all the time - regardless of where i am
8. i played the cello for about 2 minutes - it was bigger than i was at the time
9. i think about my grandmother every day - and how much love one is capable of
10. i miss abu ji and mummy - more than i would admit to myself or others

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, the iago days. i was an othello man myself.

good times, good times.

August 09, 2006 11:20 PM  
Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

haha ive seen u dance man!!! ahah and hey r u back yet, if so and havent dropped me a line u are officially dead u know that right. besides salam is over and would leave by the 30th so was wondering if ud like to pop by to meet her

August 10, 2006 1:53 AM  
Blogger maryam said...

os, do you still have your iu account? do alumni get anything?
motullus, yeah you have seen me dance...and that's why i usually do it alone in my room. and yes i'm back. and sorry i haven't called you guys. i've been suffering from jet lag. i take an 8 hour nap every afternoon. i'll tonight inshAllah

August 10, 2006 5:43 AM  
Blogger maryam said...

fine fine. editor's note: 10 things most of you don't know about me

August 12, 2006 5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home