Wednesday, February 08, 2006

the other day i was asked "what's your sign?" twice. in the same day. and it wasn't as a joke. i need to get out of this place. i even tried to squirm out of it and tell her do you really believe that stuff? and then i was immediately transported back to middle school when girls had chirpy voices and they spoke really fast and i couldn't stand them. yeah that went on for a good few minutes and i actually started walking away but she followed me. that was so awkward. for me. maybe i don't socialize enough and just get irritated or more irritated by people

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohmygod, I get really disconcerted when adults ask me that - I'm not sure whether to laugh or reply.

I'm trying to figure out, politely, who you are because I think you're a friend from IU. are you?

February 10, 2006 6:47 PM  
Blogger Chantale said...

YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST KIDS ... a beautiful reuinion...... AWE!!!!!


I really hate when people read me that stuff about my sign and it is right ... I get chills cause it is sooo HARAM HARAM HARAM
I HATE IT ... lets just burn them allllllllllllllll

too dramatic?
Ill tone it down next time ok

February 11, 2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger maryam said...

shabana! yep. how have you been?
chantale, yeah. just a scosh

February 13, 2006 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home