Monday, October 17, 2005

oh mah goo'ness. is hello the best pic exchange program or what? if you guys don't have it. download it. if you do. download it again anyway. it is that good. anyway y'all need to send me pics. and i'll send some back. this is all in practice for the official pic exchange day which is on october 27th. it was established some time last week when yasminay came up with this fantastic idea. mashAllah what a genius. i am humbled. ok so my id on there is iahcchai. get to it. this is gonna be fun. trust me. i know about these things

3 Comments:

Blogger Ol' Baby said...

there was nothing in my hello account. i got a few pics of ismo that yousent but nothing else.

October 17, 2005 10:33 PM  
Blogger zaza said...

i tried downloading it but it doesnt let me put up pics on my blog, i always have to tell someone else to put them up for me.

October 18, 2005 4:59 AM  
Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

em chai its a bit technical for me i cant handle too many things, i am tied up with msn, yahoo, aol and the blog haha

October 18, 2005 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home