Friday, August 05, 2005

ok i got a big thing on deceiving yourself. i mean sometimes i can't believe the stuff i'm saying. it's really not me. and i feel like i'm portraying someone else. an image of something other than what i am. maybe i'm that just for that moment. anyway it's weird catching someone else doing that to themselves. i never so and so preceeds these statements. at that time i'm laughing on the inside. but then i'm doing it myself at other times and if i'm quick enough i catch it and just shut up. but what i was wondering is why are we so bent on making people think a certain way of us. and in that i lose the idea whether Allah swt will be happy with me if i did that and i think will so and so be happy with me if i did that instead. what a pathetic way to be. that others are controlling me. i got a thing about control too i guess. enough of this ranting and raving. it's jummah today! wheee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home