Sunday, July 31, 2005

got in a couple of hours ago. am i exhausted or what? i slept for most of the flight. the flight attendant actually came up to me and asked me if i was alright and if i needed anything because i had been missing all of my meals. i replied i was just sleepy. i think she smiled at me. which is odd. because most flight attendants don't smile. as a rule. if you read one of those cards that have the in case of emergency details it's mentioned in the fine print. oh and those fools told me my flight had not been confirmed. i had checked online the night before several times to see if it was confirmed and it said plain as day that it was and at the last minute while i'm in chicago the lady's like well we're looking for a seat for you. they've failed me once again. the flight itself was alright. well the gentleman next to me was elderly and didn't bother me none. he was attending to his wife most of the time. she had suffered from a brain tumor in 1960 and so had become demented over the years. it pained me to see how carefully he fed her and how many times he explained to her how she had to drink plenty of water. with each bite he would take he would give her one and then wipe her mouth because there were many times she drooled. remarkable how much patience a person can have towards another. what was going on behind me was another story. this stupid cow kept telling me not to recline my seat too much. usually when i was sleeping she would wake me up to tell me this. what the heck? so ofcourse i didn't listen to her. man i had to sleep and i didn't care if she needed that space. i couldn't figure out what she would need it for and so i didn't give it to her. if i could have thought up of a legit excuse or if she had given me one maybe i wouldn't have reclined my seat so far. but we all know that that seat can only go so far. what could she do within that space in front of her face that she wasn't already doing? people are impossible sometimes. i have to wonder if they do it on purpose. ok i'm tired now although i've got plenty of stories about people i met on my way back. 3 to be exact. but that's for another time. a week from now sounds good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home