Friday, December 17, 2004

I'm asked to keep this short and not related to "Chai" so ofcourse I am forced to do otherwise and not make eye contact while I'm doing this. In my history with "Chai" I am always the victim. I mean always. She asks sweetly. I decline nicely. She stares me down. I oblige. It's a vicious cycle. I can site examples to prove this ever since I've known her. In fact, I will.

It all began when she came to the IMU office to pray. She asked if she could have the office key for a minute. I said no. She stared at me as if I had just cursed at her. I said okay let me finish up here. Then she asked me if I was about to pray. I said no. She stared again at me as if she had just cursed at me. I had no choice but to pray.

Still think she's innocent? She forced me to try Japanese Juijitsu [where she gave me a bruise on my calf and made me look like a wimp in front of all the other boys who commended her on beating me]. She forced me to try Wright Cafeteria [where she made friends with a fob at the Dunkin' Donuts counter and took the liberty of giving my number to her so I could never face her or get my coffee]. She forced me to try IMU lounges [where she would leave me to miss my class when she couldn't bring herself to wake me up or so she said]. She forced me to try X-ray Roger Jimmy [where she knew I hated that kind of music but still made me take her along]. She forced me to try Ali's on 4th Street [where she managed to make me cry even though she knew I couldn't handle spicey food]. She forced me to try Naseeb [where she told me to put up a picture of myself for all the so called honies so I could get hooked up]. She forced me to try this blog [where she even called me a punk for making fun of her eating habits].

I'm sure I need therapy for all the trauma she has caused me.
Peace,
Adam Hassan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home