Saturday, November 27, 2004

another one bites the dust. R.I.P. fati lati. at least for a month. fati lati, my laptop [yes i have a name for her. like you don't] is going to take a break. as is this bloogie. amusing things will be postponed not posted. others are more than welcome to keep up this place. i would be honored. nay. privileged to have others blog. the correct channels include contacting abez who keeps up this joint. i believe al_firasa, ayan_, imrani and roOhH already can do this. if you want to put up an audioblog. person to contact would be baji who's in the know. i believe baji and 2scoops already can do this. am i forgetting anything? if you need to contact me you already know how. if you weren't paying attention, the answer is to your right. a little lower. lower. there. hmmm what else? nothing comes to mind. maybe that's my problem. alright kids. please keep me [specifically my academic future] in your duas. peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home