Thursday, October 07, 2004

i have two bf's that work in the student affairs office at school. they are kind old men. one was there during my admission process and actually drives a cab after school hours that i happened to take trying to get to my khala's house in those days of old when i was being tutored in anatomy on the sly by one of the demonstrators but that’s another story for another time my dearies. the other fella is just some random guy i started saying salaam to who was always around while the equivalence certificate drama [another story for another time] was going through. i think i did it for the beard. he's got that black and white mix. well i said salaam to the latter and one of my friends looked at me funny. she explained to me that nobody did that. apparently they don’t like to mingle with the help. that ofcourse pissed me off and i was going to say that you know to realize how lucky you are you don’t act like that but think of what it must be like in their shoes to have to deal with punk kids like you day in and day out but i didn’t have the time or the inclination at the time. one of these days i'll grow a backbone and say something strong enough to send ripples and not feel a tiny bit of guilt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home