Wednesday, June 09, 2004

this girl who sits next to me in school sent me a text message. usually it's hey how are you. today it said something to the effect of i've noticed that your attitude towards me is rude. so ofcourse i being the cool cat that i am replied with oh i think you might have sent this message to me by mistake anyway i'll see you in class tomorrow. that was to avoid confrontation and just in case she really did mean it just to make her feel stupid by making her repeat what she was saying hours later and maybe realizing how stupid she sounded once she wasn't angry or worked up about what she was saying. so she text messages me back no that was definitely for you. i text message her back that i didn't really care to discuss this over text messages and that i would talk to her about it in class. so let's see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home