Monday, April 26, 2004

compliments and apologies. i don't know how to deal with either. i just end up being uncomfortable and that ends there. i mean not that i don't like it when people say nice things about me or i'm usually one to forgive because i forget. but i'm no good at showing it. like earlier today my friend said something about me looking nice and i just looked at her for a while and then i was like are you serious and she's like yeah and i was oh ok. that was it. or the other day my cousin was saying something about being sorry about being late and i just stared at him and then started up a conversation with my other cousin. i don't know how to behave when in either situation. if the case is reversed i can deal with it. i'm quick to give a stranger a compliment or say sorry if i'm wrong but when it's not like that then i'm lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home