Sunday, October 05, 2003

i have a doctor's appointment on tuesday. i haven't seen him since 2000. that's a big deal seeing that the nurse called me up and said that they can't refill my prescription unless i see him. i'm a little tense about that. only because i know i haven't been taking care of myself like i should be. so i had to extend my stay here. that's fine by me because i can catch up with old friends. the downside of it is that i have to go through all of my old college stuff and throw some of and by some i mean most of that junx out. i hate stuff like that. it's just that i get all nostalgic and want to throw up from it than actually throw away the stuff. either way. there will be plenty of unpacking, repacking, and throwing. bout that time to hit up the salvation army. sharing is caring they say. i'm bought. cause um take a small example take a tip from me take all of your money give it all to charity. great. that's in my head now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home