Friday, October 03, 2003

so i'm feeling pretty guilty about missing jummah. not because i did, but because i had the intention to go and then changed it to get my nails did. now that's not cool. the shadi was pretty cool. there were plenty of aunties who protested my lack of flashy clothing and make up but i'll live. i forgot how to fake smile because i've been out of the loop for a while and i guess i should have worked up to it by training myself because by the first 3 hours or so i was exhausted with sore cheeks. meeting up with old friends was awesome as always. another chick tried to give me friction about not keeping in touch so i blurted out that it's a two way thing and she got all upset and was going to make a big deal out of it but i just told her to chill and just enjoy the limited time we have together making her even more irritated at me and talking about me with another one of our common friends who was quick to report it to me. i'm tired of all of this. i thought i was out when i left for college but i guess some trash has a way of sticking around regardless of what you really think. i'm exhausted. all that pampering all morning and the laughing and chilling. woo hoo. really took it out of me. that and a monster taboo session with the cousins awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home