Tuesday, April 18, 2006

most of the time i'm pretty content. actually happy. but there are days. you know the ones. where everything has decided to go wrong. and all you really want to do is crawl back into bed because maybe it'll just be safer for you and sometimes others if you stay clear. well the other day i was having one of those. i banged my knee on the door jumping into my friends car. then hit my head when i got in. and then this happened
me: i'm ugly today, quick tell me something nice
tiny: you're pretty
a: you're funny
me: thanks monkeys let's blow this popsicle stand
and that. my friends. are real friends. and how you fix a bad day

2 Comments:

Blogger Ol' Baby said...

awww. i like this post

April 26, 2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger Zee said...

Imna take credit for the blow this popsicle stand line. Even if you didn't learnt it from me. How else can I share your cool?

April 29, 2006 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home