Tuesday, January 24, 2006

we did some ragging today on the first year students. becharay. well most of them were. the others had a really bad attitude. which would piss our class off even more and we would harass them even more than planned. at one point while i was trying to innocently (yes, innocently) walk by one of my friends was like aren't you going to join in. after i politely (yes, politely) declined he was like no you have to. they were on me like hawks and wouldn't let me pass trying to get me to bother the girls. finally i gave up and just walked over to this girl and nicely (yes, nicely) asked her name. she replied in kind. i asked where she was from. she answered. this apparently wasn't good enough so my friends got after me about being mean. i was like i don't know how to be mean. they didn't believe me. and so i had to make her sing. she did twinkle twinkle little star which she didn't know. so they made me teach her. they made me. i didn't want to be a part of this in the first place. and then they were like we don't know what's funnier. you teaching her the moves to that rhyme or her trying to follow you. punks

6 Comments:

Blogger baj said...

there are moves to that song? how did i not know this? you gotta show me next time we see each other.

January 25, 2006 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man i just read your post about the trip back to pak, poor thing!! but let me tell you, i was laughing the whole time i was reading it. oh, and it's a "mogu" pillow. your mom got me and baji one each a while back, my mogu's with me on ALL long distance trips!!

January 25, 2006 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are MOVES to that song?! What MOVES?! (interro-falling off my chair!)

January 25, 2006 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOBS.

January 26, 2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger maryam said...

baji, yeah how are you gonna teach your baby pirate twinkle twinkle little star without the flashy moves? i'll be sure to give him a crash course when i see you guys inshAllah
lil baji, yeahhh those are so cool. i want a room full of them. you know. when i get a trampoline in my bedroom too
yasminay, get ready for a wild summer '07. nursery rhyme moves included
anon, yep. 4life

January 27, 2006 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your trip; layovers are never fun.
mandatory hazing exists for new students? who knew...
i'm glad to read that you are liking the schedule a bit more this term
school here is fine. i was commenting to a friend that this semester is much easier than the last, but then i remembered that i have yet to take an exam! (whereas i take exams, it appears that you are required to give them, non?)
all else is well.

January 28, 2006 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home