Monday, September 12, 2005


speaking of adorable. almost every day raf is over. he comes into the study aka my bedroom. walking in carefully. taking his time on the two steps that lead into the room. comes up to me and then calls out hey billi. and then i say heyyy baby. sometimes he'll go right back out just to do it again [back up the steps, closing the door, opening the door, slowly taking the steps, running up to me and then calling out hey billi] i think raf needs to be put in baby handcuffs and driven off to juve. he ougta be arrested he's so amazingly charismatic. and given lessons in ugly. he can keep an audience of adults captive. mashAllah say. go ahead. marvel at 'em

3 Comments:

Blogger Ol' Baby said...

i want to EAT him!!!

September 13, 2005 8:34 PM  
Blogger Ol' Baby said...

i want my babyback babyback babyback...chilliiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee's babybackrafays!

September 13, 2005 8:34 PM  
Blogger maryam said...

star, my sentiments exactly. that's why he should be arrested
hbiddy, that's what i'm sayin'! he won't even let me bite his cheeks anymore. besharam

September 14, 2005 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home