Monday, August 15, 2005

over the weekend i was in lahore. i went via my preferred mode of travel when going to lahore. ahhh. the bus. she hasn't done me wrong yet. on my way there i made a friend. same for on my way back. usually i have some odd adventures but for once i actually met people i would like to meet again. it was a pleasant surprise. i was wondering. what's the appropriate time to call? how long should i wait? how can i avoid being forgotten and yet not sound too needy? i feel like i'm dating or something. like i just had a big break up [thanks abez and aniraz! thanks a lot! see the damange you've done!] and now i'm playing the field again for more gfs. it gets so weird in my life sometimes. normally i would just call whenever i had a couple of hours to hang out. but it doesn't work like that here. what is the social norm? i must confer with my cousins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home