Wednesday, May 18, 2005

lately i've been thinking lots about my hopes and my dreams. on top of my list for the longest time is to be closer to Allah swt. the way i figure i will be is by being more aware of what i do. to do things out of habit is good to a point. but while praying all the words/actions come to be automatically and my mind wanders. to build up to the point where i'm able to concentrate during the whole time is a constant fight within me. in fact i realize that i wasn't paying attention and make a conscious effort to start focusing on what i'm saying again and by that time its over. this happens multiple times during salat. i don't know how to cure it exactly. it seems to me that the prayer is like a hidden treasure. i know it's there i just can't get to it. i go through what is prescribed but lose in the end. i don't feel it. that's what i don't know how to get back. feeling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home