Saturday, October 30, 2004

alhumdulillah i made it safe and sound back here. it's cool being back with the family. like right now ism won't even let me close to the comp. he's taken over the comp chair and is dancing on top of it. yes. you read right. it's savage night. woo ha. we're chillin' to rappers delight. someone's bound to get hurt. ok so the trip was pretty easy. ba is def better than ua. i slept from isb to lon and from lon to chi. so basically the whole way. so i was a little fidgety on the flight from chi to atl. just a little. it was easier than expected. no real action this time because i slept most of the way. ok all the way. anyway here's a little glimpse into my trip:
u.s. customs officer: nice suitcase
me: thank you
u.s. customs officer: it says you have food to declare
me: yeah. gingerbread cookies
u.s. customs officer: *grin*
me: what?
u.s. customs officer: nothing
me: it's food
u.s. customs officer: heh
me: *blank*
u.s. customs officer: enjoy your stay and have a safe trip
ok now i have to finish up dancing to bombs over baghdad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home