Sunday, December 07, 2003

took the exam this morning. 3 long hours. it was good, alhumdulillah. just that. i was rather annoyed by the interview though. they started out asking me whether i wear the clothing i was wearing there in the u.s. i'm paraphrasing but i told them no and they are like why did you wear what you are wearing now so i was mentally thinking what the hell and i told them because in pakistan i wear shalwar kameez. now i had no idea that this was a substantial part of the interview. moving on. they asked me about aborting a child and what i thought about it. after squirming with that for a few minutes they go on to mercy killings. as far as interviews go i was disappointed. i mean really. please tell me that those are absurd things to ask at a medical college entrance interview. please make me feel good about myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home