Wednesday, October 15, 2003

traffic light bfs are funny. making highway bfs on a long trip is the best though. the best highway bfs in my experience have been from my drive from in to ga. the least favorable was this one kid from bloomington to chicago. in class bfs unexpectedly change the relationship by giving their name out or addressing you out of context of the class and the unpredictability keeps me away. elevator bfs are too easy to make so there's no challenge in it therefore taking from the fun. server bfs are too needy. and waiting in line bfs get on my nerves. here's a pic of the bookstore bf from earlier today. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288847459 you realize this is a made up game my sister and i have to keep us entertained. a bf is not a bf in the traditional sense in this case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home