Wednesday, October 22, 2003

last night i was talking to chan and she was telling me about going on a field trip with the kids she teaches to a place called henry's ark. she's telling me how you can just walk in there and feed the animals vegetables right. and then she goes on to tell me how she has never seen so many deformed animals in her life. and how it was scary but since it was free it was ok. i know this is not supposed to be funny because of the inhumane treatment of these animals but she's telling me how some of the animals had missing eyes or eyes bulging out and crooked or stubby feet and then she tells me about a camel with his lips hanging down and how he eats she doesn't know because he couldn't close his mouth. i keep thinking back to the zoo we went to in lahore. that was nightmarish. i wanted to call up the wwf right there. and by that i mean i just protested to my parents about it and felt sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home